- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
2,121,566 people are not Ashley and counting!
We’ll find you Ashley.
This post is scandalous.
reblogging because ashley cant.
If you scroll past this I am going to assume your name is Ashley.
I couldn’t not reblog…
TOO FEW PEOPLE HAVE REBLOGGED. I KNOW THAT AT LEAST HALF OF YOU, IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS, IS STILL WAITING FOR THIS BOY TO FLY TO YOUR WINDOW AND TAKE YOU TO NEVERLAND. SO REBLOG THIS!!! :D
Reblog a million times over for faith trust and pixie dust
I already found the redhead I’m looking for
I will really do it.
Just a reminder that this still exists.